MotoBoar complies with the personal data treatment of its users according to the current legislation in Spain and the EU. As an user, you are responsible to keep the password, if there is any. All data will be added to a personal file responsible of MotoBoar which is registered in the Spanish Data Agency. Data registry implies that the user accepts to be included in the data file.
According to Art. 5 de la Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de diciembre de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, by which the data collection is stipulated:
- All provided data will be dealt in our file, for which www.motoboar.com is responsible.
- Data are required for managing the services requested. These data will not be disclosed to any third party according to law.
- Requested data is the necessary for our services only.
- Service cannot be given if you refuse to give us your data.
- We also inform you about your right to access, rectify, cancel and conformity opposition according to Ley 15/1999 by communicating with us email@example.com.
All credit card / bank account details will be processed through PayPal, and therefore they are responsible for their management. No bank account details are included in MotoBoar.
MotoBoar will not disclose any personal details given by users to any third party, except when necessary in order to deliver our services. Users have the right to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to their personal details by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org